 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12707
  Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays everyone! I'm off to London for a week, and will have little to know web access. I hope everyone has a great time with family and friends. I'll be back sometime before before new years. Just in time for the Lego sales. :-) Derek (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Happy Holidays

(...) Happy hollidays to you too Derek! And to everyone else as well! We are most likly heading up to Peterborough tonight (weather depending) returning on Tuesday. Also with little to no access to the web :( Jeff VW (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Happy Holidays

(...) I feel bad for the lot of ya--I'll probably have my butt in front of the 'puter more oftenthan naught over the holiday season (barring a few forrays to relatives for food, fellowship and fun) and I plan on getting my lvl 17 predator to the (...) (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Happy Holidays

(...) Best wishes to all this holiday season. I am working through this like Dave. But I actually have to do...oh, screw it. Back to reading TWoP. I got a 4032 for Christmas, which I thought was really wonderful. (URL) (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Happy Holidays

(...) being cooler, NOT because they're more collectible or whatever!) Happy holidays to all who hang here, the zaniest place on LUGNET. (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Happy Holidays

(...) I bought the 30 dollar snowspeeder at Zellers yesterday for my boss, and since there was a BOGO sale happening, I needed another 30 dollar set, so I got the hockey street set (insert set # here). At the purchase time, Zellers also had a 15 (...) (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Happy Holidays

(...) No, that's .space. :) The 4032 is Austrian/Lauda (came with two sets of each) Calum (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Happy Holidays

(...) overseas? I've tried JAL but I've come up empty handed... :( -Bryan (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Happy Holidays

(...) A dear friend went to Europe for a vacation and brought one back. She also got me a cool Taschen art book about industrial design. A few years ago got me a Air Transat Best Lock airplane too. Calum (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Happy Holidays

(...) I will drink to that! Have a wonderful holiday, and a smashing New Year. (...) I think the street hockey is a great set, although my oldest son continues to kick my butt anytime we play. (...) Hmmmm, As long as you remember, just like on tv, (...) (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)