 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1233
Re: train layouts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 01:18:59 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
I'm building the Magno Brothers Robot Part Scrapheap in my town, how about
you? :)

Oh sure..... everyone wants to name a part of there train module Magno
something or other....   If this keeps up MOST of Train 2 will be a town
named after me....

COOL!

:)

Chris
Visit my newly revamped walker page @
http://www.members.home.net/cmagno/technics/index.htm

I guess thats what happens when you don't bring any trains to the event and
like to post on Lugnet :)

Benjamin Medinets

(I wonder if I started commenting on robotics...whether people would name
part of their robot after me... :) )