 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1224
1223  |  1225
Subject:
train layouts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 04:25:30 GMT

I can't get into 'bot mode, but that's okay, it's done ;p

So i used track designer, and rather than like Chris who wants us to use our
imagination, you can actually see what i designed...

have a boo here:

http://24.141.26.239/layout.htm

stay safe

dave