 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1225
Re: train layouts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 04:34:13 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:
I can't get into 'bot mode, but that's okay, it's done ;p

So i used track designer, and rather than like Chris who wants us to use our
imagination, you can actually see what i designed...

have a boo here:

http://24.141.26.239/layout.htm

I'm building the Magno Brothers Robot Part Scrapheap in my town, how about
you? :)

If you're going to build a switchyard as your contribution to the layout,
should I not build one?   I'm trying to avoid duplication.  I could do
something else with my modules instead, like an airport, a train station
(perhaps inspired by my visit to Hamburg) or something else altogether.

Calum