 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1232
1231  |  1233
Subject:
reply about robot tape width
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 00:55:20 GMT

Iain:

You sent me e-mail asking about the width of the tape on the game board.

This is what I have decided to do.

1.  put down a strip of grey DUCT tape over the gape in the board.  This
might help pushy robots.

2.  put down 2 strips of 3/4"  black AC tape, and 2 strips of  3/4"
White AC tape.   (sorry you'll have to figure that out in metric)
the tape has to go on the day of the event, so the board can be
transported.  if many people arrive early We can decide if 1 or 2 strips
is ok.

3.  Disallow any trains on the actual game board.

4.  Declare that All town/trains should be 14 studs wide.

That is all.

Chris
Visit my newly revamped walker page @
http://www.members.home.net/cmagno/technics/index.htm