 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12294
Re: A Very Special rtlToronto Project: Group Banner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 17:55:10 GMT

<snip>

I have a stand.  It's very simplistic, being 3 aluminum tubes joined in a
triangle configuration at the top, with brackets to support signs and such--it's
easily transportable.  I cna start bringing it to all shows...

But I have nothing to make a sign--unless someone wants to make a LEGO mosaic
for rtlToronto...

I can make a sign, but my aim was to have something that catches the eye above
eye level...hrm.  If you could bring it, let me know before the show and I'll
make a sign up.

Calum

Consider it brought.

Dave K