 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12148
Re: Finalizing Hobby Show Details
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 01:38:13 GMT

Chris Magno wrote:
I've stopped the bit where I keep a yellow hard hat in my truck, cause
it takes up too much space.(it was great to throw on the dash, to make
it look like i was a fellow construction worker, and be able to park on
site. ) I have to admit thought that the one place i have a hard time
getting into EVEN when my name is on the contractor list is the CBC
building.  then again, the security nazi's give employee's with badges a
hard time.

This might be my fault, but I'm not saying anymore on a recorded medium.

:-)

Derek