 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12147
Re: Finalizing Hobby Show Details
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 01:27:04 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

Chris could weasel his way into Fort Knox.

Once in a while I get a call from Chris, who says strange things that don't make
any sense.  It's like he's having a one sided conversation.  Then I realize he's
calling me to pretend he's busy on the phone while in some location he shouldn't
be.  Chris has many of these little tricks.  I think we should all chip in and
buy him some pylons and a light beacon for his truck for his birthday so he can
park in random locations.

Someone stole the orange pylon out of the back of my truck.

I've stopped the bit where I keep a yellow hard hat in my truck, cause
it takes up too much space.(it was great to throw on the dash, to make
it look like i was a fellow construction worker, and be able to park on
site. ) I have to admit thought that the one place i have a hard time
getting into EVEN when my name is on the contractor list is the CBC
building.  then again, the security nazi's give employee's with badges a
hard time.

Chris
"It is a very clever strategy IMHO, and I applaud Chris for thinking of it."  K.C.