 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12123
  Re: Finalizing Hobby Show Details

(...) I'm trying to get info on this--it's a completely differnet display if we're against the wall. Waiting to hear back. I think, thoguh, that we'll handle the display well no matter if there's a wall or not. As long as we're near the Meccano (...) (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  Re: Finalizing Hobby Show Details

(...) Once in a while I get a call from Chris, who says strange things that don't make any sense. It's like he's having a one sided conversation. Then I realize he's calling me to pretend he's busy on the phone while in some location he shouldn't (...) (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  Re: Finalizing Hobby Show Details

(...) All the thanks this year should go to Dave. I posted a couple of messages a few months ago, but Dave has been collecting the names and working with the show to get the booth details finalized. I did not have time this year to handle the (...) (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  Re: Finalizing Hobby Show Details

(...) Me?? Did I volunteer for this?? ;) Seriously, I'm just riding on other people's coat tails--"Hey Dave, do this" K, done "Dave, call that person..." K, called... "Dave, stand on your head and do the Macarana..." K, probably not... For the most (...) (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  Re: Finalizing Hobby Show Details

(...) Someone stole the orange pylon out of the back of my truck. I've stopped the bit where I keep a yellow hard hat in my truck, cause it takes up too much space.(it was great to throw on the dash, to make it look like i was a fellow construction (...) (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Finalizing Hobby Show Details

(...) This might be my fault, but I'm not saying anymore on a recorded medium. :-) Derek (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)