 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12102
12101  |  12103
Subject:
Hobby Show non-Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 18:27:39 GMT

David are you tracking table space requirements, or do I need to track
down Allen?

As you may recall from BrickFest I'll need a full table to display the
12x figures and vehicles.

I was also thinking we should order a few extra tables then we need, for
last minute people, and possibly setting up a table with a white
backdrop for taking pictures of the different models.  I know I'd like
to do this for my 12x stuff.  They are too big to properly photograph in
my apartment.

Derek