 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12108
Re: Hobby Show non-Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 22:56:11 GMT

David are you tracking table space requirements, or do I need to track
down Allen?

As you may recall from BrickFest I'll need a full table to display the
12x figures and vehicles.

I was also thinking we should order a few extra tables then we need, for
last minute people, and possibly setting up a table with a white
backdrop for taking pictures of the different models.  I know I'd like
to do this for my 12x stuff.  They are too big to properly photograph in
my apartment.

Derek

I'm helping out with the organization of the tables.  So far we're basically
good for space.  Thought you'd bring the 'Spaceys' so that's already thought
about.

Between the 2001 space ships, the train layout, Jacub's big cranes and your
space stuff, we got the 'big displays' taken care of.  Now if the other 14
people who said they're bringing stuff show up with stuff, then we can make an
even better display.

Anyway, I'll give Allan a heads up as well.

Take care,

Dave

Hey Dave,

Just writing to confirm my attendance, (unless there is road closures due to
storms, or an unforeseen emergency, which I'm sure goes without saying........
although strangely somehow I was compelled to type it).

I sent my list of MOCs way back when.

I'm really looking forward to this event.  I also hope to bring one more MOC ( 3
by 3 green base-plates) assuming it survives the drive to Ottawa and back.

Anyone from the T.O. area that can recommend a close (and hopefully reasonable)
hotel?

Thanks

Janey "Red Brick"