 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12106
Re: Hobby Show non-Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 19:53:53 GMT

Between the 2001 space ships, the train layout, Jacub's big cranes and your
space stuff, we got the 'big displays' taken care of.  Now if the other 14
people who said they're bringing stuff show up with stuff, then we can make an
even better display.

Am I one of the 14 people? :) I sure am bringing stuff.

I'm helping out with the organization of the tables.  So far we're basically
good for space.  Thought you'd bring the 'Spaceys' so that's already thought
about.

So there is enough space for me to put up all these as well?

http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/1270

(I am bringing everything posted here. At least Butters and Inferno/8431)

Keith