 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12041
Re: rtlToronto17 Vote
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 15:07:57 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

Berlin.    I've done London, now all I need is Belfast.

What about Manhattan?

Because I went to see the Zoologischer Garten (Zoo Station) train station here
in Berlin, I was thinking about U2 (Don't tell Mario, he still thinks I hate U2)
and have had the song "Stay" from Zooropa in my head all day.

Anyways, in the song, there's a line that goes "London, Belfast and Berlin".  I
visited London in 2001, Berlin in 2004, so all I have is Belfast to check out.
Miami and New Orleans (from the previous line) I don't really plan on visiting.

Calum