 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11862
Re: BrickCast 2004 Live Webcast from Washington DC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 2004 04:32:33 GMT

Hey, thanks for this wonderfull oppertunity, I’ll be sure to catch tommorrow’s (er, todays, what ever) webcast of the session with Jake. And I sure hope I’ll be able to watch the closing ceremony on Sunday. But, as for the opening ceremonies, I wasn’t aware of this then, and was out when they were taking place, is there any chance it was recorded or something?

-Matt Sklar