 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11854
Re: BrickCast 2004 Live Webcast from Washington DC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 12:22:37 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Allan Bedford wrote:

<snip>

Let's just hope that your webcast doesn't become historical evidence in the way
that famous bit of film did.

Courtroom scene:  Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury we will be seeing frames 21 -
33 of the Tsang webcast.  This is footage your government didn't want you to
see, though we don't exactly know why.

Watch as he crosses the parking lot.  You can see that as he drops his moonbase
module his hands move back and to the left.  Back and to the left.  Back and to
the left.  Proving, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the car horn that
frightened him could not possibly have come from behind him.

And you know the rest...

<snip>

Allan B.

As long as I'm nowhere near the moonbase when it takes a tumble onto the
pavement...

Somehow when LEGO creations 'come a-smashin' down', I'm usually the closest
person...

Dave K