 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11849
Re: BrickCast 2004 Live Webcast from Washington DC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 23:37:04 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Calum Tsang wrote:
Hi folks,

Please join us at BrickFest 2004 in Washington DC via live network webcast:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/brickcast/

Couldn't make it to BF this year?  Get in a comfy chair, bring a suitable
beverage and boot up your PC for our webcast of the opening, keynote and closing
sessions.

You'll need a Windows PC with Windows Media Player 8, and a relatively fast DSL
or Cable (or corporate) network connection.  Depending on how much time we have,
we may also make available audio only streams.

You'll laugh!  You'll cry!  You won't be able to tell the difference between
Jake McKee and Christina Hitchcock because of the compression!

Anyways, join us there.

Calum
PS-Thanks to everyone who's offered to help so far, I will be updating our
credits page once everything comes together!

I can't make it to DC so I'm looking forward to these broadcasts.

Thanks!

-Paul