 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11427
Re: Jake's Colour Background
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 18:05:08 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Antonishen wrote:

<snip>

I only hope that I don't end up a pedlar of speciality woollen pyjamas or
cheap disc-shaped jewellery made of sulphur, or I may fling myself over a
bannister.

I am Canadian :)
Rob A., B.Sc.

...and it is ZED, not ZEE...