 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11417
Re: Jake's Colour Background
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2004 21:48:11 GMT

Derek Raycraft wrote:

[This message is intended for the members of rtlToronto.  I'm interested
in the views of the, I can't believe I'm describing them this way but
relativity speaking, rational people of our group.]

(snipped a bunch of TRASH, clearly Derek does not know anything about
colour!)

Derek

Derek, you colour weasel!!!

You told me in private that you hated the new colour grey, and agreed to
call it Bley with the rest of us.

YOU TRAITOR!!

We all said that unless Lego spilled the beans and gave us the PANTONE # for
every colour in inventory we would boycott all Road shows.

YOU WERE THERE MAN!!!!

What happened to you?? you turned SOFT!

Chris
long live Pantone 199!!