 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11424
11423  |  11425
Subject:
must ... stop... buying... LEGO...!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 15:49:38 GMT

SO I just ordered the Ferarri (set #8386).

I think it'll be a good one for the RC modification.  Then I can have the 8448
and the 8386 scooting around the neighbourhood.

Eh, is only money and I'd spend it on more frivilous stuff if I didn't spend it
on LEGO.

Dave K