 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11399
  Re: [rtlToronto] May Monthly Dinner

(...) (snipped lots of good advice from ralph, and a story about a messed up valentines day) (...) Ralph, let me paint you a picture: the place - my current home the time - various over the past 3 weeks The Players - Me, my Wife, & ~MY (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] May Monthly Dinner

(...) I feel your pain. My in-laws are building a new house. In December, they sold their old house. For about five months, my mother-in-law lived in our spare room, while my father-in-law lived in the barn of their new house. I kept asking why that (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  RE: [rtlToronto] May Monthly Dinner

(...) Nuff said. (...) Uhhh, OK. I'm getting the picture now, and it's not pretty. (...) Yeah. I had a Christmas a bit like that once. Now even my wife agrees that Christmas Eve is best spent at home, with the family, in front of the fireplace. She (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)