 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11267
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto/train6 April 2004 photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 12:40:25 GMT

Hey folks,

Here's some pictures from our recent rtlToronto/train6 April 2004 show at the
Toronto Toy, Train and Doll Collector's Show this weekend at the International
Centre.

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-041804/

These are mostly setup photos of people working on the layout.  Derek and DaveK
probably have more actual layout photos.

It was a good show-train6 I think has a lot of promise.

Calum

Got home, unloaded the truck, went thru stuff--

came across 1 1x1 red brick.  Know I didn't bring it so must be someone elses.

I also noticed that my blue loading dock building is missing the actual loading
dock.  It's formed by 6xN plates with 2xN bricks underneath for support.

Wondering if that ended up in someone elses boxes...

Also lost 4x4 red plates, but have plenty of those so no worries there.

Still was a great weekend, and looking forward to another show.  I'm going to
redouble my efforts on landscaping, after an order of about 100 packages of 2x4
green bricks :)

Ordered 2 more track switch kits yesterday--they'll be subjected to the Dremel
the moment they arrive...

Dave K