 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11264
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto/train6 April 2004 photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 15:44:49 GMT

Oops, forgot to x-post to others who may appreciate train things...

rtlToronto Train Show April 17 - 18th

<snip>

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-041804/

<snip>