 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11262
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto/train6 April 2004 photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 14:08:07 GMT

Hey folks,

Here's some pictures from our recent rtlToronto/train6 April 2004 show at the
Toronto Toy, Train and Doll Collector's Show this weekend at the International
Centre.

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-041804/

These are mostly setup photos of people working on the layout.  Derek and DaveK
probably have more actual layout photos.

It was a good show-train6 I think has a lot of promise.

Calum

I had a great time.  Thanks to all the rtl people!

Jeff for letting me crash on the couch.

Derek for the inspiration

Jeremy for the work and that patented Jeremy look...

John for the absolutely stunning bridges

Calum for fielding questions that I didn't want to field, and for being the
'manager in charge'

See pics here--

http://sparky.i989.net/toyshow041804.htm

I was so impressed by the layout.  Much work and effort (and blue) went into it.
Wow!

Dave K