 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11112
Re: Man I'm I Trolling for a Bruising
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 2004 14:55:05 GMT

Derek Raycraft wrote:

Benjamin Medinets wrote:
I have the new Dark Gray already (from a little fire boat).  It looks very
annoyingly blue.
While the old Dark Gray is more bland but "normal" looking.

This is directed at everyone, not just you Ben, but I don't get this
belief that the new gray looks blue.  I've looked at it under Sun light,
incandescent light, and florescent light, it looks like gray to me.  A
true gray, made from a mix of black and white.  The old dark gray looks
muddy like it's got a mix of other colours blended into it.  If anything
the new gray looks blue because the old gray has a deficit of blue, not
because it has extra blue.

Derek

your BOTH wrong.

when will you goomba's learn that pancakes should be ROUND!!!!

darn it all!

R O U N D !!!

Chris
The preceding silly message was just a point to show how silly the colour issue
looks to me.