 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11099
Re: Man I'm I Trolling for a Bruising
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 00:21:47 GMT

your welcome to tease the dinks all you want,   BUT you are not allowed
to cross post to rtl.

cause ~I~   !!will!!  hit you!

and we meet almost once a month.

Derek Raycraft wrote:

http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=46517

:-)

Derek

--
Chris
"It is a very clever strategy IMHO, and I applaud Chris for thinking of