 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11108
Re: Man I'm I Trolling for a Bruising
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 2004 05:10:19 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Dan Boger wrote:
On Fri, Mar 19, 2004 at 01:45:47AM +0000, Calum Tsang wrote:
Oh, the worst would be a combination Amiga fan and Lego enthusiast.

Wouldn't the worse be an Amiga fan running linux on his amiga, and using
mlcad over wine on it?

MLCAD is already slow on my P2/400 Win2K machine.  I shudder to think what it
would be like on a 040/25 under three layers of emulation.  That said, I don't
think it would actually work-WINE is not an emulator--hence thw x86 code
wouldn't work on the 68K CPU, I don't think.

Calum