 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1102
Re: rtlToronto8 and light sensors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 13:52:33 GMT

Then, how many people are using single RCX vs multi RCX?  Single unit vs
multiple units?  Single light sensor vs multiple light sensors?

ALL I can say on this subject is that -Whatever I bring, has sucked up
ALL the light sensors I own.-

BUT if you need more sensors, all you have to do is this:

CALL

905-841-0600  and ask for Customer Service

then tell Angela you want 1 or 2  of part number  89758
give her your visa number 4502-3454-556-3413 and say your name is.....

She will bill your credit card $34.50 Canadian per sensor, PLUS $5 s/h

and in a few days you will have a light sensor......

EASY AS PIE!

BTW  if you really think that is a valid visa # you have no right to use
your computer.

Chris
Visit my newly revamped walker page @
http://www.members.home.net/cmagno/technics/index.htm