 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1103
Re: beverages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 15:05:11 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I am pretty sure (1) I will be in Toronto on Thursday nite this week. I know
you all are between shows, and pretty busy. But if there's anyone that wants
to get together (if only to see what I'm really like) I'd be delighted to
stand you a beverage of your choice or whatever. Drop me a line. No hard
feelings at all if everyone's too busy getting ready or whatever.

1 - but can't guarantee it, my schedule is too fluid... sometimes it
oscillates back and forth in the same day.

++Lar

Hi Larry,

I wasn't able to make it to train1 (wedding) but I must say I was impressed
by the pictures and I didn't understand the animosity (I guess the gist of
them was if you can't compliment then don't talk) of some recent posts.
Anyway, if you are right downtown (Bay & King) or close by, I would
certainly like to go for a drink (hopefully we'll start having some decent
weather). Let me know and we'll set a place, time and communication info.

Eric.