 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10614
Re: Stiring up excitement.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 21:07:11 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Greg Hyland wrote:
But here's my
Marble-bot... it probabaly looks pretty standard.
http://www.lethargiclad.com/lego/robot1.jpg

-Greg

Ahhh, isn't that cute.  some little boy named greg wants to play marble sorting
with us.

look he made a cute little robot.

nice job greg.  some day, when you get older, you might be able to join us at a
lego dinner.

keep up the good work.

Chris
RTL Leader

-- do'in my part to keep it real for the young-un's