 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10609
Re: Stiring up excitement.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 19:12:57 GMT

Steve Hassenplug wrote:

For example, I think my robot is unique in the fact that it doesn't have any
pieces that move vertically.  I'm not suggesting that its simple, but no LEGO
parts move up and/or down.

I though about that, but I don't have enough light sensors for that.

I haven't finalized a name for mine yet, but Singer is the front runner.
  The group of RCXs around back would be The Sewing Circle.  :-)

I've reused Project X technology and code.

I've also taken extreme measures to ensure there isn't a repeat of my
light sensor problems from Project X.

The most used piece, by far, is the 1x4 brick, closely followed by the
2x2, 2x3 and 2x4 bricks.

And as with most of my robots it makes extensive use of train.

Derek