 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1018
    Identifying track —Jeff Van Winden
   Hi guys, At the last dinner we were discussing how to differentiat between each others track. one of the ideas was to use different coloured plate combinations for different people. Any thoughts on this? Jeff VW (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Identifying track —Calum Tsang
   (...) Hi Jeff, Iain brought up a small issue which was that what if people wanted to rearrange track beyond segments-so I tried this sticker thing. I was experimenting with stickers last night and found little (about 1/4" by 1/8") labels work (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Identifying track —Martin Legault
     (...) Hello, I already put some sticker with my initial under my track 30 straigth 10 curves 1 pair of switches by the way Kevin and Pierre will not be there, so I'll be the only representative of MonLUG Martin (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Identifying track —David Koudys
   (...) That's very thoughtful. I wasn't planning on bringing my limited quantity of track, seeing as how I've only been into trains for like a minute compared to the rest of you enthusiasts. However, if the lables are printed, my track is (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)