 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10168
Re: This sweatshirt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 18:15:27 GMT

<snip>

At BrickFest 2002, there was a deal where if you bought $50 of stuff at the Lego
store at Potomac Mills or whatever it's called, you could get a sweatshirt for
$3.  I'll buy anything for $3, so I got one, as did Jeff Van Winden, I think
Ben, maybe others.  I'm sure other people at BF2002 also got them.

Anyways, they're really warm.

Calum

(raises hand..)

I was the guilty party responsible for trying to sell those sweatshirts to
everybody (except Adrian Drake...he doesn't wear sweatshirts...or so he told
me..lol).  I was working that day on behalf of manager Dan.  (I came to the
store dressed in Lego working attire to make the employees do a double
take--including Dan.  It worked...Dan put me to work!

Seriously, he didn't put me to work, but I did help out where I could.  At
BF2003, I was one of the guys feverishly bagging everyone's purchases as quickly
as I could...

Scott