 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10163
Re: This sweatshirt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 16:39:07 GMT

<snip>

now, before Calum pipes up and suggests you put MILK in your RCX, please do bring it
to the dinner, I'm sure one or two of us will have a go at it.  Actually, my first
recommendations would be to pass it on to Matais J.

I was thinking Mathias!  But haven't seen him in such a long time :(

Anyway, it's an attractive paperweight...

Dave K
-who will adamantly not put milk into his RCX, recalling the time when some
sister of his poured coke into his Commodore 64 keyboard--costed $169 for that
little stunt!