 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *9834 (-10)
  A NEW C$ BOARD STANDARD!!! Re: BOARD ROLL CALL - C$

OK, it took some work, but a decision has been made. enough people have the Toys-R-US OLD STYLE board, and that is what the standard will be. I THINK that the other boards are close enough in size/shape that with a bit of lego shifting you can make (...) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Some inspiration for your robot building

"Iain Hendry" <militaryduckjock@rogers.com> wrote in message news:Ho5xxq.1nvn@lugnet.com... (...) guy (...) That's OK, just turn down the gravity, and pick the poor pathetic thing up of the floor, it'll be fine, and no one will notice the damage (...) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Train6L, more revisions than the Zorro III arbitration and the A3000 Buster Chip.

JeffVW house meeting layout studies: (URL) one is based on the train6k Dave sent out. If we try the Derek method of using curves to get into the station, we might be able to get a terminus station in the top corner there. Also, I drew in yellow a (...) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  spare xl baseplate

I showed up with 13 xl grey baseplates Got 2 as a housewarming present (thanks Jeff!) and I just counted all the ones I have in my basement--16! Something doesn't add up properly! Not that I mind having 4 modules covered completely with xl gy (...) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Can-Brick Builders at The Hobby Show - Report

(URL) This year marked the 25th anniversary of (URL) The Hobby Show> which takes place every first weekend in November, at the International Center in Toronto, Ontario. This year was also the first time that the LEGO hobby was represented at the (...) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Marble Sorting - marble size

Yep. I have actually gotten an early start on the next competition. Question - can anyone tell me what the exact size (mm) is of the marbles that will be used in the Marble Sorting competition at RTL 15? Thx, Dave (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto November Dinner

(...) I'm not asking people to keep them out and play with them all night. I'm asking people to bring them to compare, then discreetly put them away. It's not show and tell for C4 boards. (...) So do I. I'm just asking people come with their boards (...) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: BOARD ROLL CALL - C$

(...) Yes, at day dreaming phase. (...) No, waiting for the standardizing decision. (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto November Dinner

(...) an (...) be (...) (I'm (...) I know. But I'm just surprised to see you okay and encouraging bringing huge things to a restaurant. :shrug: I like the shoebox rule. (...) Michael's (...) Does anyone have either an IGES or STEP file of the (...) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto November Dinner

(...) Ask Chris, he's perfectly okay with that sort of situation. In fact, he'd be perfectly happy with everyone bring some giant block stacking creation (I'm looking at you, Matthias! :) too. All we need to do is quickly take it out and compare (...) (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact