 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *5884 (-10)
  Re: rtl 13 rules

(...) I actually remembered that last night. I don't really care each way-having you attack on a corner is moderately more difficult, but not really. I think we've established a precedent to make things less easy for the sake of it, but I'm (...) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Who here remembers...

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Stehlik writes: <snip> (...) Hey Rob, Since the old Technic 24t gear has full rotation off the differential, And since the valve can be pushed back and forth by said technic gear, And since the touch sensor is dead (...) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: If you lose an eye, it's a sport!

(as I sit with nothing to do at work for a bit--Dave with nothing to do has always been a bad thing...) So here I am working on Projet NQD at home last night... Throwing in motors (10 thus far, maybe a few more before I'm done)... Throwing in (...) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Did anyone lose a bevel gear?

(...) Ooops, t'was mine. Sorry 'bout that! I'll try to keep those pesky gears in better order next time. Dave K (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Did anyone lose a bevel gear?

Hi guys, I'm thinking I should be working on a bot for rtl13 instead of my train stuff - the weirdest thing happened last night! As I was putting the finishing touches on one of the train ramps up to Altenburg, something hit me on the head. Turns (...) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  If you lose an eye, it's a sport!

So worm->24 is great for certain parts of a mechanism That said, if you use worm->24 and off the axle of the 24 you use bevel gears to change the direction of the axles, and the outer axle gets stuck... Well, let's just say I still haven't found the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtl 13 rules

Didn't we decide at the post-event dinner that the box in the middle would be turned 45 degrees? ie, a line drawn perpendicular to the sides of the pedestal should pass through the corners of the playfield. Also, if anyone cares, I calculated the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: food

(...) Beat you to it. Friday the 13th, December. Was updated last night. Calum (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Who here remembers...

"Bruce Sheridan" <bruce.sheridan@cogeco.ca> wrote in message news:H6IzEE.9BA@lugnet.com... (...) where (...) Believe it or not, I just pulled alt.cuddle out of my... well, you know. I'm as surprised as you are that it exists. Wow. I didn't search (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Who here remembers...

Iain...what are you doing to me...I found myself reading a bit of that. Now I need to buy one of those programs that kills-off the history of where you've been on the internet. I assume you use yours very frequently! Bruce (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact