 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *5459 (-5)
  Lego at Dixie Value Mall

Hey guys. I was over at Dixie Value Mall (QEW and Dixie Road) and there's a new store called Toy Planet. It's only been open a few months but has never had Lego-just cheap crap. Anyways, the place looks like Bricks and Blocks, but is not related. (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Fw: And you thought blockstacking was hard...

  Re: Thoughts on a Ship/Rail cargo area for altenburg

I like this idea too. I thing it would be cool, especially if it can be automated in some way. I was thinking, instead of placing the docks on the inside of the loop how about placing them on the outside. If we moved the docks to the west side of (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Thoughts on a Ship/Rail cargo area for altenburg

Jeff, Looks brilliant. Have you thought about building docks/channels left-to-right? From the map, it looks like you're doing an "alongside" pier. Either is good; alongside gives you more space, but channels allow you to build cranes which span a (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Thoughts on a Ship/Rail cargo area for altenburg

"Jeff Van Winden" <jeff.vanwinden@emergis.com> wrote in message news:H3BBqn.36n@lugnet.com... (...) It would be a lot of fun to work together on something like that. (...) nest (...) Fa sheeze! Iain (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact