 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *4859 (-10)
  What time are people showing up?

Can anyone make it to the resturant for 5:30? I have no intention to stay at work late, and If I leave at 5 I will probably be there for 5:30, so, is someone else going to be there early? Jeff VW (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Opinions... new Sante-Fe wagons....

(...) Ok, first you complain that there aren't enough bricks out there, now you're complaining that there are too many. I think you need to get a job. I'm starting fear that the next time we drop by your place you'll be all hunched over in a rocking (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: EUREKA!!!

My guess is that it fell on the shop or factory floor somewhere along the way. Then someone just picked it up, wiped off the obvious bits, and put it back "on line". This class of motor is usually not very expensive so you don't get much in the way (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Opinions... new Sante-Fe wagons....

(...) what's up with building everything out of 2x wide bricks? Don't people build with nice interlaced bricks anymore? (Now, yes, I know they only make corrogated as 2x wide, and LD can't have new bricks tooled but...) Another example: (URL) going (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  EUREKA!!!

Who-hoo! So I bought a technic space shuttle a little while ago, but the poor little micromotor inside was already dead when I opened the box. Tonight I pulled it appart. Imagine my surprise when I found out the magnet in the stator was coated in (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Wanted: New, Posts

"Oliver Giesen" <ogiesen@mdsintl.com> wrote in message news:Gz3FsK.9qu@lugnet.com... (...) Oliver, dare I ask? :) Iain (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  torobotics build fest

Hi: Steve Jones, one of TOrobotics crew, will be holding a build-fest at the Science Center. These things usually start at 10:00 am and run until about 2:00 pm. If anyone on this list would like to come by and show off your stuff, you are most (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Opinions... new Sante-Fe wagons....

(...) Its already referenced in lugnet: (URL) also the 80+ post thread (URL) VW (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Opinions... new Sante-Fe wagons....

Opinons real or fake, I have not seen anything in the catalogue about these or anywhere else for that matter, did I miss something ? Cheers Oliver Play well. "jeff van winden" <jeff.vanwinden@emergis.com> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Wanted: New, Posts

I am so tempted to post a resume ! Job qualifications: almost blew up Poppa Smurf one afternoon, a(lso found out that you do NOT put two or more capfulls into a small flash pod.) Cheers Oliver Play well. "Chris Magno" <cmagno@rogers.com> wrote in (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact