 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4853
4852  |  4854
Subject:
torobotics build fest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 19:55:05 GMT

Hi:

Steve Jones, one of  TOrobotics crew, will be holding a build-fest at the
Science Center.

These things usually start at 10:00 am and run until about 2:00 pm.

If anyone on this list would like to come by and show off your stuff, you
are most welcome.

For more information, you can:

1. email me directly.
2. email Steve at  stevejones@bugnbots.com
3. join torobotics@yahoogroups.com

Here is Steve's note:

Hello all I just got the news today. The Buildfest is planned for Saturday
July 20th at the Ontario Science Center, 770 Don Mills Rd., Toronto. This
will >be a great opportunity to promote the Torobotics Club and solicit for
new >members. I would like to see as many people out as I can muster. There
will be >lots of table space available. So if you want to show off your
robots and have >good time come on out. I will need to know the number of
people coming out so >I can arrange parking and entrance passes and possibly
meal vouchers.

Hope to see some of you Legoheads there. :-o

DOC