 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *4154 (-5)
  Re: SCARA *rocks*

(...) What is that thing doing? Is it like probing contacts on an SMT chip thats' supposed to be there? Calum (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: SCARA *rocks*

"Rebel Transcanner" <hendryjr@oxford.net> wrote in message news:GuBpwr.C73@lugnet.com... (...) No. *NO.* (URL) you can have my LEGO now, because I NO LONGER EXIST. Iain (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  SCARA *rocks*

(URL) could anyone *not* love that? That's like even faster than the BOSCH TurboSCARA I saw at the NFAS/CMTS. (from (URL) - was just searching for robot video clips and found this) Iain (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  brickfun...

well last night I made efforts not use the computer all evening. I wasn't banning myself from it, just wanted to take a break from it....the reasons are personal and don't really need to be mentioned... so I turned to some of the stuff I had gotten (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: OT: help in vacation planning

(...) I'm sure there will be a lot more replies by more qualified people, but here's my two cents: If you're in Toronto, you probably could spend at least one or two days to visit the CN Tower and downtown Toronto items like the Royal Ontario Museum (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact