 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4154
Re: SCARA *rocks*
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 23:54:40 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
"Rebel Transcanner" <hendryjr@oxford.net> wrote in message

(from http://www.atip.or.jp/ATIP/public/atip.reports.98/atip98.004r.html -
was just searching for robot video clips and found this)

No.

*NO.*

http://www.atip.or.jp/ATIP/public/atip.reports.98/tescon.MPG

Chris, you can have my LEGO now, because I NO LONGER EXIST.

What is that thing doing?  Is it like probing contacts on an SMT chip thats'
supposed to be there?

Calum