 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4155
Re: SCARA *rocks*
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 23:58:43 GMT

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message

(from • http://www.atip.or.jp/ATIP/public/atip.reports.98/atip98.004r.html -
was just searching for robot video clips and found this)

http://www.atip.or.jp/ATIP/public/atip.reports.98/tescon.MPG

What is that thing doing?  Is it like probing contacts on an SMT chip • thats'
supposed to be there?

I could go back to the page and copy/paste the text, but because I'm on
dialup I'm not going to bother, and intsead I'm just going to say: "Go look
at the link I bothered to logically quote above for all the information."

:)

(Why would it "probe" contacts? What does probing involve, Calum? :)
Wouldn't it solder or check continuity or the like?)

    Iain