 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *3849 (-5)
  Re: lube....

O.K. I'm going to regret this simply because I usually avoid heated debates and I should know better but.... Calum, try not to take any of this too personally. It is intended for the purposes of debate and not an attack on anyone's mind set (yours, (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: 110 VAC powered lego motors

(...) Actually, IIRC, Chris and I have a common problem: families orphaned by X-bots. To redeem ourselves, we need to prove that it was all worth it. Chris did quite well and has been vindicated, ensuring that he no longer needs to sleep on the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: lube....

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:Gs9pnu.9G0@lugnet.com... (...) argument (...) Weak? PREVENTATIVE CARE IS THE SOLE PURPOSE OF LUBRICANTS. Well, with LEGO, anyway. So you would mean to say: "Iain's LEGO was less dammaged (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: lube....

(...) Four days ago at rtl10, thank you. Our entry was covered in plastic dust. (...) The difference is that while one may call it preventative care, others may call it competitive advantage. I do not wish to get into what lubrications are allowed (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: lube....

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:Gs86JH.GMF@lugnet.com... (...) Uh, wow, what an excellent, group-active debate *that* was. In all seriousness, when was the last time *you* built something so large, complex, and (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact