 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *379 (-5)
  Re: Thanks

(...) Let me reiterate how nice it is to see people come back to these events. I know everyone can't make it out to everyone of them... (...) It was definetly a good event. I'm very very happy with the new location. But let me add to that in another (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Thanks

(...) As always, it's a pleasure to run these events. It's just so much at once-I went home and collapsed afterwards. (And the water heater broke so I had to freeze in a bath) I was really thrilled to see such an enthusiastic turnout-friends old and (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Crane Idea...

"Rebel Transcanner" <hendryjr@oxford.net> wrote in message news:G8zD5M.DBz@lugnet.com... (...) <snip the rest of my other post> This is what I've got as of 22h05 Sunday night. (URL) video is in like 5 little clips, stiched together, because every 20 (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Crane Idea...

Jeff Elliot has constructed a fabulous crane! (URL) he has got me thinking. In another post, I had briefly mentioned the idea of doing a contest with robots traversing a longitudinal cable suported from oposite walls in a building. This, coupled (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Thanks

Hi, I always wanted to go to those events but it seems there is always something in my life that prevent me to. I'll try to make it to the next lunch at least. As for my suggestion. May be it would be possible to confront a robot to a maze (wich (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact