 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *3119 (-5)
  Re: Project X and game play

(...) Well, I have put both my RCXs (RCXes? RCXen?) facing each other, 2 studs apart, and then i made a hinged cover for the emitters/receivers. Perhaps we should organize, and give everyone who needs them a specific block of IR message numbers to (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Project X and game play

(...) We could go head to head, 2 'bots at a time. It says right on the rules that anyone using multiple RCX's should build in fault tolerance ;p For those of us who can do it all with 1 RCX, we're not too worried ;) Whatever the group decides... I (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Train3, Is there still space for me?

(...) Sorry for not posting....but I have been up to the cottage for a week on holidays. As I mentioned earlier, I am very close to finishing up my town hall. I need to work on finishing up the clock tower, and the roof (which needs 4 bags of roof (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Project X and game play

While discussing a few items about the contest I has been brought to my attention that there is a very good chance that many robots entered will use more than one rcx. With this assumption, I was wondering how practical it would be to run our robots (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Visit to Cookstown

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:GpJ7xE.HKD@lugnet.com... (...) find (...) That was really neat. I liked how clean the store was. I just saw Gattaca again. I forgot how much I absolutely love every single aspect of that (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact