 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *2899 (-10)
  Re: Vestas 80

"James Stansfield" <jqs@iridani.com> wrote in message news:GnMqBt.E9F@lugnet.com... (...) research (...) Wow...! How did you get just 15 metres away from it? Is it open to the public? Is there a road near it? From the pictures I've seen, it looks (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Small Micro Cars

(...) nice...another aspect to consider for building...is a bunch of collectors have purchased the railway express...good parts to build the cute, little cars.... anyways, nice cars. Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Just wrote my first program in LeJOS

Just wrote my first program in LeJOS. Its pretty cool for a very tiny Java VM. Haven't done much with it yet. Turn motor on, turn motor off, kind of things. But it should be a handy language for my Project X robot. Speaking of my Project X robot. (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Small Micro Cars

(...) Thats a cool little car! Josh (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Small Micro Cars

Hi folks, Here are some cute little cars that most anyone can build: (URL) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.town)

  Re: A large yellow building

(...) Thanks-I'll probably be building two more "over track" buildings sometime in the near future, hopefully with a bit more detail if I can find enough corrogated and the like. Calum (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.town)

  [rtlToronto] rtlToronto10: Project X Lego Event Confirmed for February 23rd, 2002

Hi folks, Mark it on your calendars, put it in your PalmPilot, scribble it on your hand if you have to-Saturday, February 23rd, 2002 is now confirmed for rtlToronto10: ProjectX*, the tenth rtlToronto Lego event. Being such a special occassion (okay, (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events)

  Re: Vestas 80

Yeah I've walked right up to it (about 15m away). It's nice, and the sounds it makes when you stand 'behind' it are way cool. Last October my wife and I were out east and when on PEI we took some pix of the wind mills (smaller version of the (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Oh wow. What a rockin model.

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:GnLnL8.BDt@lugnet.com... (...) on the same level as the Technic Space Shuttle. Iain (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Vestas 80

(URL) anyone here gone to see the new Vestas 80 at Pickering?! It's beautiful! Calum and I spotted it on our way to Montreal for the train show. I'm thinking about going over there sometime within the next week or two. Knowing my luck (a) STCUM (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact