 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2897
2896  |  2898
Subject:
Just wrote my first program in LeJOS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 00:55:41 GMT

Just wrote my first program in LeJOS.  Its pretty cool for a very tiny
Java VM.  Haven't done much with it yet.  Turn motor on, turn motor off,
kind of things.  But it should be a handy language for my Project X
robot.

Speaking of my Project X robot.  How is "Fang" for a name.  It seems
appropriate since it sinks its teeth into the blocks to pick them up.
Or maybe there is something with fangs that would make a more
appropriate name.

Derek

ps for those that are interested here is the wonderful source to my
first LeJOS program:

package robot;

import java.lang.System;
import josx.platform.rcx.Motor;