 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *2419 (-10)
  Space Shuttle

Got it last night when I got home from work and... Oh My!! I want another--it's that good!!! I couldn't believe how much fun I had putting it together and playing with it. It's sooooo good!!! I just can't say enuf about it. Anyway, just had to let (...) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Young man, pick yourself off the ground...

Martin Scragg <mnm@ains.net.au> wrote in message news:GK7vzJ.1u9@lugnet.com... (...) not at this stage - it is VERY similar to mine except I didn't have the great lights! I haven't had time to upload any pics lately. I also need to set it up again (...) (23 years ago, 26-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.au)

  Hitting Close to Home

(URL) my search for more information about Delta robots, I found a beautiful resource. (URL) history of the Delta robot (eg: ABB IRB 340) (URL) website is fantastic. They refer at one point to Eclipse: (URL) is the most unbeliveable NC centre I've (...) (23 years ago, 26-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Young man, pick yourself off the ground...

(...) Sue Ann, do you have any pics of your rock concert online? Martin (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: cant post to rtl

(...) Actually, what Chris means is he can't post to the rtlToronto NG. Up here in Toronto, we've gotten into a habit of calling rtlToronto, "rtl". Of course, we all know that rtl is rec.toys.lego, the rtl in rtlToronto is derived from that. It's (...) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: cant post to rtl

(...) Well, for starters, RTL is most definitely NOT Lugnet. Different things. (...) I'm guessing you mean you tried to post to Lugnet-- not to RTL-- and it does look like your message didn't get here. My guess is either there's an email problem or (...) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: cant post to rtl

(...) It looks like others are in a similar predicament: (URL) your webpost came out fine. I use the web interface mainly because I can use it between several computers (my PC at work, my two PCs at home) without having them fight with each other (...) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  cant post to rtl

I'v had to figure out how to post to lugnet useing the web. around 6 pm i sent the a post to RTL (lugnet) via a newsreader (the same one i always use) and I never got a reply e-mail from lugnet allowing it to be posted to the group. I had to dig out (...) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Young man, pick yourself off the ground...

I don't know where these come from, but they're hilarious. (URL) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] Changes to the rtl9 rules page.

(...) That's true, I never thought of that one... (...) Yeah, no matter how many more rules we come up with, someone will always come up with something to circumvent them (as you've suggested above). I don't think (or at least I hope not) that (...) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact