 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *1384 (-10)
  Bookcase Apartment

JeffVW made a comment recently at an rtlToronto dinner that that got me thinking: He mentioned something to the effect that the folks at his office were relatively strict about decorating cubicles, and therefore he didn't want to bring in a large (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.town)

  Re: rtlToronto Videos

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:GF3y6s.KDB@lugnet.com... (...) figure (...) home: (...) c) install standard tree on power pack and make "Flying Bush" Iain (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto Videos

(...) Actually, I'm not taking any credit for running over a minifigure with a train, I'm just joking about the whole rtl8 Robotics swarming concept...when I came up with it and requested we allow for it in the rules, Chris spent hours complaining (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto Videos

(...) Actually, as always, I think it was a joint effort....I didn't hear everything that went on, but Iain said something to the effect that we were placing the girl minifig on the track because Chris wanted to see some "carnage". Whether Calum (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto Videos

(...) Swarming? That was MY idea... :) Calum (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto Videos

(...) SEE, everyone loves the train wreck, and when the chick gets run over!! go ahead, tell them who's IDEA it was. :) -- Chris Visit my newly revamped walker page @ (URL) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Double arch suspension bridge

(...) Yeah, I was pretty pleased with it! Seeing I first designed it over 20 years ago, and hadn't actually built it before to check the design! But it really needs some beams under the tracks to stiffen the deck a bit - with a heavy train, the (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Turntable/transfer table thoughts

Hi Guys, I need some help deciding which type of transfer/turn table to build. Have a gander at the following pic: (URL) have come up with 4 different designs, And I am not sure which one to go with. A Transfer table w/ 6 bays advantages: can handle (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto Videos

(...) Calum i just took a look at the video it looks great! Looks like i missed a fun time.I loved the train wreck on the bridge.:-) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  rtlToronto Videos

Hi folks, The train1 and Robotics videos are now available online. Check out the incredible train1 video (encoded in MPEG) at: (URL) video was shot and edited by Iain Hendry. Also, the older rtlToronto Robotics Demo Reel (spanning rtlToronto4-6) is (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact