 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *1279 (-10)
  Re: Show and tell Friday

Hey Rob, I think Iain will be building a gantry, but a drawbridge or a lift bridge would be cool! I think there are a lot of mechanical things to consider in order to make it work properly and smoothly.. If you want to borrow some track, I'll bring (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Show and tell Friday

Hi everyone, Thanks for the people who liked my steering. That really was the only good part about my robot. I thought the rest was hopeless... I will bring it (just the steering mechanism!) to the dinner on Friday. I can also bring the window (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: ladder

Good picture of the monkey bars! I should go build one soon. ....unfortunately robotics 9 is like soooo far away.... Hmmm.... DO we really need such a long time to build the monkeys? Lets do RTL9 earlier! Rob (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: R8 and soon R9

(...) I agree, this was great for the newcomers! (...) I too had a great time! I wisely decided not to fix my stoopid sorting mechanism, and ended up in second place! Bruce was very happy about that! About your strategy, Chris and Steve, I thought (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtl8 'bot pics

(...) see, that post was a tuff one for me. I really wasn't sure If i would be offending too many people in one go. BUT i did put a warning. It was all in good fun. I'm glad it made you laugh. It took me about 20 min to compose that e-mail then, (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtl8 'bot pics

(...) You MAY have a great source of shirts already lined up, but I did want to mention that John Neal, being a LEGO fan, may be able to give you a bit of a break on pricing/setup. He does low volume shirts all the time since he runs a silk screen (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtl8 'bot pics

(...) (URL) was the original design I was going to go with. The actual parts on the back will vary, when it was designed, rtlToronto was a Technic only group. Obviously the shirt will have a mix of Technic and Train parts :) You're certainly welcome (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtl8 'bot pics

(...) So where will the printing be...on the front of back...if only one side was printed on...say with a cool picture(s) and the rtlToronto logo...we could have the other side to customize it ourselves with a picture of a train / our name / (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: ladder

(...) rack!!!! :) No...seriously...that is amazing that you'd build something like that sooo quickly....unfortunately robotics 9 is like soooo far away.... Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: ladder

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@home.com> wrote in message news:3B2436CB.626ABE...ome.com... (...) Iain (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact