 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *1249 (-5)
  rtlToronto....robotics event

I'd like to be the first to give my impressions and thoughts from the show... It was a great show guys....much Kudo's to Chris Magno for putting out an excellent event... as far as event organization....especially a robotic event...I have no choice (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: train1 video complete

well, things are progressing here!!! :) I got some bot, some code, a LOT of hope. then again, look at my competition...... Bruce's bot. bah! it is to laugh. Chris Visit my newly revamped walker page @ (URL) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  train1 video complete

I just put the finishing touches on my train1 video. It's in the order of aobout 5 minutes long (but of course it takes much longer than that to put it together!). The final cut is encoding right now. Problem is, my [tiny] robot doesn't have code, (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Bots and Trains!

(...) Why yes. My laptop will have the atlclient and an IR tower on it. I'm about to leave the house and go buy a safety cable for. but that's the only language i have one it. GLAD to hear your bringing a robot. this is cool. :) Oh, and I'd just (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Robotics meet tomorrow

"Jeff Elliott" <jeffe@telepres.com> wrote in message news:3B20F56F.903BE6...res.com... (...) You're not coming?! :( Iain (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact